General Information on the Processing of personal data
(pursuant to European Regulation n°679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/03 and subsequent amendments)
Pursuant to current national and community legislation on the protection of personal data, we propose below the information regarding the processing of personal data collected.
The processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
The Data Controller is:
- ACI Infomobility S.p.A.;
- Largo Somalia 30/B - 00199 ROMA;
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The company has appointed a Data Protection Officer who supports the Data Controller of personal data regarding the application of national and European data protection legislation, cooperating with the Supervisory Authority and acting as a point of contact with those interested.
The Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data will be carried out by the Company exclusively for the following purposes:
a)provide feedback to requests sent to the “Contact us” section or the emails available on the Luceverde website,
The processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) is carried out on the basis of the explicit consent of the interested party.
Technical (and equivalent) cookies do not require the acquisition of consent and are indicated in the information.
The Categories of Personal Data
- The data being processed fall into the following categories:dati anagrafici (nome e cognome);
- contact details (email);
- usage data.
Nature of the provision of data
The provision of data for the above purposes is optional for the purpose of providing the requested services. Any refusal to provide such data could result in the failure or partial execution of the related services.
Recipients/categories of recipients
Your personal data will be protected with due confidentiality and will not be communicated or disclosed externally unless necessary under specific legal obligations. The data may only be accessible to external parties involved in the organization of the site (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) and subject to adequate contractual confidentiality obligations.
Data retention period
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to manage the request made.
Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not use automated decision-making processes in any way regarding the personal data of the interested party.
Rights of the interested party
At any time the interested party may exercise their rights, listed below, in accordance with the provisions of national and European regulations.
- Right of access: the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data. At any time you can request access to the following information: the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated, the data retention period, the existence of the rights in your favor , the origin of the data and the possible existence of an automated process.
- Right of rectification: the interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her without unjustified delay. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration. In this case, the data controller will have the obligation to inform each recipient to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections.
- Right of cancellation: the interested party has the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him or her without unjustified delay and to request cancellation. Furthermore, if your data have been made public, the owner will delete them and will take reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any copy of his/her personal data.
- Right to limit processing: if the interested party deems it appropriate, he can request the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him and limit their processing in the future. In this case, the data controller will communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any limitations on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- Right to object to processing: the interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
- Right to revoke consent: in the case of processing based on consent, the interested party may revoke the consent given for the processing. However, this act does not affect the validity of the processing carried out by the owner up to that point.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: where the interested party believes that his/her data have been processed illegitimately and violate the rules and principles regarding the protection of personal data, he/she has the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor Privacy) to lodge a complaint, according to the methods defined by the latter.